Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A big surprise


Okay so yesterday was tuesday, and if your an avid movie person you know that most of the new releases come out on DVD on tuesdays.  So I get on my laptop and reserved at the REDBOX (I love the redbox), Marley and Me, and Death Race.  Death Race has Jason Stathem in it, we're big fans.  But the surprise was in Marley and Me.  We don't go to theaters, and had just seen trailers for it.  I thought this was a great movie.  By the end of it, I was just crying, uncontrollably.  The Jade was teary eyed as well, and didn't lie about it.  We are dog people, and because we had a Marley once, she was a different package, but Abby fit the bill.  If you haven't seen it, go out and redbox it today.  WARNING:  it will make you cry, and even might make your DH's cry as well. 

2 comments:

  1. I have wanted to see it! I will have to go redbox it tonight! I also LOVE redbox! It is such a great way to see everything without paying an arm and both legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of it! :-) I don't always get out enough! LOL I guess Kim will be watching it! ♥

    ReplyDelete