Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HONEST SCRAP


Okay, so now I have to think of ten things to put here, that none of you know, cuz how boring would it be if I put ten things that everyone knows.  
  1. I truly and deeply want to go and live in UtahPowerAndLightCOmpany, right next to my sister, her kids, and our mother.  Okay, so maybe everyone already knew that one.
  2. I want to be buried next to my Grandma Olive....do ya think I could swing that?
  3. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to dance, and I am very good, if not a little out-dated, and can pick up ALMOST any move showed to me. My husband however, cannot dance to save his life, and wouldn't care if he ever had to dance one step ever again.
  4. I like to drive fast.  Vampire fast, like the Cullens if I could get away with it.
  5. I HATE to clean.  Okay so maybe ya'll already knew that!  
  6. I love to eat, good food anyways!
  7. I once had a nervous breakdown over buying curtains for our new house.....they were kinda expensive and are gonna hang in my house for a long time. There I was, in Fred Meyers, sitting on a futon crying.   7 years later, I still love them.  
  8. I never wanted to get married, ever!  Doesn't make any sense, as I'm on my third husband.  I was gonna goto Ricks and major in dancing, then teach dance the rest of my life.  In my "little dream", there was never a husband.
  9. I love to read/watch about "faction".  True tales, but stretched to make it more better.
  10. My life is really boring, as you can tell!

1 comment:

  1. It's so fun to learn more about you!! I love to dance too! :)

    ReplyDelete