Saturday, March 21, 2009

TWILIGHT


So after a year or so of the "kids" all talking about the Twilight series I finally went out and bought them.  I read them in about a week.  They were pretty good, but I like vampire books.  So I stayed up until midnight last night, so I could redbox it.  You have to be quick up here to redbox.  I am very excited to go get my movie and watch it.  
As the weather has warmed, our cat Anna likes to be outside at night.  This morning when I let him in, he had left us a little present on my rug, right in front of our door.  Apparently,  he is a mouser.  I was gonna take a picture, but we all now what a dead mouse looks like.  It's neat to know that he isn't just a fat, lazy cat!  
Happy Spring everyone!

1 comment:

  1. HA HA he he.... I forgot your "he cat" is named "anna"! We are having a twilight party at the "E" home tonight. FUN huh? ♥ ya.

    ReplyDelete