Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring was here



So, of course, it is never spring until it really is.  I was in Island Park this weekend, and we got 8" of new snow up there.  Jade forgot to bring the camera up, so I have no pictures from up there.  The snow dictates whether I will be working more hours.  I am home now, but am sure it won't last.  These pictures are from the front and side of our house.  It doesn't look like the snow will go away today as it is still below freezing.  We had almost no snow here, none in fact, in the front yard at all.  Jade was excited, as new snow means at least one more trip to the mountains to go snowmobiling.  

2 comments:

  1. HI! Love the hot dog roast! SOrry about the SPRING SNOW! Good for Jade though.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have given you the Honest Scrap! Come to my blog to see it♥

    ReplyDelete