Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wahoo, pool is over!






Yesterday was our pool tournament.  It's always pot luck, and I was tired of bringing the same old deviled eggs, so I made sandwiches instead.  They are called Mama Mia Muffuleta.  I didn't get a chance to taste it, as I was busy, and by the time I got around to eating, it was all gone.  This is always the end result for a season of hard work.  Misty and I took 1st place again, but this marks the 3rd year in a row, which hasn't ever been done.  Another first is that there were 33 teams this year, the most ever.  We started at 9am and played until 1:45am.  Long and grueling, but we made it!  
On a more fun note, Jade and Jody went snowmobiling yesterday to Sheep Falls, they had a wife free afternoon, and enjoyed it very much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment