Monday, March 23, 2009

Now it's painted


So I am going today to find pulls and knobs for my hutch.  I haven't sanded the edges yet, as I'm not sure I want to.  Now my kitchen is stuffed clear full, but I love the hutch.  Jade just hooked the sprayer up to his air compressor, and sprayed the hutch.  It took a total of about 15 minutes to spray the whole thing including the drawers and doors.  We did it at the right time because like an hour later the W.I.N.D. was blowing sooo bad.  I brought it in yesterday morning, and in the afternoon it snowed.  Good timing all the way around.   I put stuff in it, but I have to clean and organize my kitchen before I decide what I really want in it.   

2 comments:

  1. Wow that was quick. It looks really good. What color did you paint it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hutch! I can't wait to see it in person. I also love the picture on your banner. It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete