Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nothing New

It seems the days just are running together for me.  Pretty soon it will be summer, and I will be spending my "life" in Island Park again.  I was going to buy a new to me stove last night, but they had sold it before I could actually talk to someone on the phone.  I had my hopes up.  Oh well.  Jade started the bike yesterday, and now he is all excited about getting out to ride it around.  Between the snowmobiles, the bike, and pepe, there is always excitement around here.  hehehe
I think I have gotten him interested in jet skis.  You can get some that are 15 years old for fairly cheap, with the trailer.  It's a good thing that Jade is mechanically inclined, he can make almost anything run, and look good.  Well that's all I have.  Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Just about every spring David get itchen to have a motorcycle, and he becomes obsesed, He would love to have all those things. I just keep telling him someday we will have them

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic on your header is one of my fav views!!! Dad loved it too. It is totally "bike" season. Or at least the beginnings of it. Goodness, even I want a bike this time of year! LOL ♥

    ReplyDelete