Thursday, March 19, 2009

WOMEN


So my mother-in-law, pictured, who is a wonderfully crafty person has 20 some odd quilts to be sent to her quilting machine(in her backyard, in her barn).  She said she was trying to make her fabric stash smaller, but as of yet, it isn't!  Her telling me that, and reading some blogs this morning made me really think about "a woman's work is never done"! 
 I have cooking, cleaning, laundry, organizing etc......EVERYDAY!  It never seems to be smaller, and I don't have any kids.
So to all the women I have in my life, I love you, and am grateful for your friendship, love and support!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you thankyou thankyou!!!!!!Love you too. This woman is soooooooooo overwhelmed by her work that she's flying the coop. I'm off for a walk. Maybe the beautiful day and some fresh air and the exercise will lift my mood. LOL
    BTW blogger isn't updating my posts......don't know why.... but I'm still here!

    ReplyDelete