Saturday, April 18, 2009






I've been to my moms house in Utah, thats why I haven't posted lately. I love to be down there, it would have been better if Jade could have came with me though. I love my family, and being around them!
I am a great aunt twice in the last week and a half, both girls. What a cutie lil whats her name is.
I went to D.I. today, and found a shelf, that I will paint. A plate rack, which was a score, as I was gonna stop in Lehi and buy one(glad I didn't), a little leather bag (I will use for rendevouz, if I ever go back), and a banner thing to hang from my mail box. I spent 4 dollars on the lot, what a good day. We also went to BLASTOFF for our nephew Mikeys birthday party. He is 4 today, and what a little boy he is. It was fun!

1 comment:

  1. Little what's her name is now, .......are yu ready for this?............ta da..............drum roll please............... she shall be forever know as...........................Paislee Jo. It's a done deal. I like your DI finds. Does the middle of your shelf come out? The picture part? Because if it does, we can put something to your liking in it, i.e. a stitchery, or another picture................♥

    ReplyDelete