Monday, April 6, 2009

My good deed





So, my good deed of the day, was finding roosters for Misty.  She has decided she is "doing" chickens.  The whole family built a coop on sunday for the 30 odd chickens they have, and will have in the house until she deems it warm enough for them outside(ICKY).  I had been seeing adds on the craigslist for roosters, but not any lately.  Well Misty had called early this morning wanting to chat about her chickens, so while I was "listening" to her, I checked it out again.  Low and behold there was an add for FREE roosters in Idaho Falls.  Anyways, long story short, Jody was just leaving I.F. and went to get the roosters.  The people didn't bother to catch them, so there Jody was in the coop trying to catch himself a rooster.  He did end up with 3 of them, I'm sure the first 3 he could catch, and will go back tomorrow for some more.  The woman getting rid of them said she was sooooooooooo tired of hearing the Cock-a-doodle-do, it was relentless.  As it turns out, she has way more roosters than she thought, and that's why they can have more than 3.  My finders fee, Misty says, will be eggs or chicken, or both!  How awesome is that?  

2 comments:

  1. I would NOT want chicken in my house! They would have to be outside with a heat lamp and whatever else was needed! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the bike is not to small it is almost to big for me ... Why did he want to know what it was

    ReplyDelete