Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pepe to the rescue




We decided to go out on the sand dunes today, and while watching the 4 wheelers and dirt bikes racing up "Crapos Hill" Jade saw flames.  OOOH, something was on fire!  So we meandered (cuz thats what we do in Pepe) over, and this dirt bike was on fire, the guy was throwing sand on it to put it out.  So we loaded the bike, and the guy, into the back of pepe, and drove them back to the parking lot.  
After that we drove out the Sand Creek Road, right now that's as close to the desert as we can get until the first of May.  We let Bernice out to play in the snow, all she wanted to do was roll around.  It was a fun afternoon all in all.  

5 comments:

  1. I Love the picture of Jade and Pepe! It looks so cool! Love ya Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, the bike is a 4 stroke yamaha ttr110... And yes my mom did cheack my music

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you mean the last song 1985 i didnt know it said that why did jade want to know what kind of bike it was.. And yes it would be fun to come up there and have you come and get me if you can swing it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with kim. Awesome picture of Jade and Pepe. I guess it is always nice to have a little excitement. love ya. katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Humm Hummm Hummm. There is nothing like seeing the contentment of a man and his Pepe! I also liekt he picture of Jade and Pepe. I love the new header picture by the way! and speaking of LBC's music, (I checked it out, but have not listened to it all....)I know we will need to "edit"♥

    ReplyDelete