Saturday, April 11, 2009

Deer


So there we were driving through Driggs, and people are stopping and slowing down, just like in Yellowstone Park.  So as we were slowing down for the other traffic, I noticed why everyone was acting all strange.  There was 7 head of deer just hanging out in the front of someones yard.  Not a big deal to us, as we see deer all the time, but I took a picture anyway.  They are beautiful.
So I had rugs in my bathroom and by my backdoor.  The one I had around my toilet was old, almost 7 years, probably the same for the other ones.  Mine have since been thrown away, because apparently when they get old, they deteriorate, and leave this sandy sort of residue.  What a icky mess to clean up.  So if you have these type of rugs, and they are on the less expensive side, keep an eye on them.  
My header pic was taken in January sometime.
 See you all sunday afternoon.  

1 comment:

  1. I never do get tired of seeing the deer.....however, not in my headlights!!!!LOL Your header pic is beautiful....but I bet it was freeze-the-snot-in-your-nose-cold!♥

    ReplyDelete