Monday, April 20, 2009

New Kitchen Cabinets



So I went to Rexburg today, and stopped at the cabinet place just to have a look. They are so inexpensive, the only draw back is that we have to assemble them. The picture I posted is the one off their web site and they are the color I want. They have everything I want, mostly and it's not going to cost me a fortune, and I don't have to finish them as they are already finished. I don't even have to re-use my old ones, and I get a hood vent cover! So if any of you in blog land are interested in cabinets just go to CRAIGSLIST EAST IDAHO and type in cabinets and there in Rexburg you can e-mail and get a price list on everything they have. Whawhoo! I am so very excited! I think we're going to put them up in stages, so I'll take before and after pictures and post the progress. I have to texture and paint and stuff too. WHAWHOOOOO! FINALLY!

1 comment:

  1. Totally awesome! I've been wanting to redo my kitchen, but had planned on painting the cupboards myself. This would be SO much better! Can you email me and give me a ballpark figure of how much this will cost you? I live in Utah and it might be worth the drive up there!
    dyeing2hook@msn.com

    ReplyDelete