Friday, May 21, 2010

Summer Swap

Yesterday as I was running out the door late for my nail appointment, and my swap package came. OOOOO! who cares about a nail appointment, this was my first swap and I was very excited. Miss Judy from www.thesimpledaze.blogspot.com was my partner. Look at all my treasures



I have wanted a sheep like this for a very long time. How cool that she sent me one

This sign will go in my house I think on a big shelf above my chairs.

I will make these little stars into magnets to put on my fridge.

This little doll, which I love, will go outside on my porch, in my little rocking chair. Also you can see a little metal wheel barrow, he'll go a shelf out on my porch.

I love the detail of the embroidery on the skirt of this "Gardening Angel"

This other metal angel I will put on my porch steps I think by my mailbox, but the metal bucket shelf thing I will put in my house. Oh I love it. I also got a little bag filled with some smell good, and some seeds I will for sure plant in my front yard.
This has been a very good experience for me, and maybe I'll do it again. Thank you Miss Judy very, very much. I do appreciate all these things.

2 comments:

  1. how fun! Did you take pictures of what you sent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. way fun goodies....and it's sooooooo fun to get the package in the mail. Hence, the desire to do it all again! LOL
    Will be fun to see them up in their places.
    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete