Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Treasures

Mercy asked me what my treasures were, and they are to each their own after all. I have decided, since my mother will give me back the milk glass set I gave her, that I will start collecting pieces in that pattern. So, although these pieces are different colors of milk glass, they are still in the same pattern, and they cost .50 each. I like the different serving pieces, I guess they're called. So that is what I'm collecting. They have a big set of this milk glass pattern in the cabinet, but they want $50 for it. Oh my heck! I'll see if anyone buys it, then if they don't it'll be put on the shelf for cheaper, then maybe I can afford to buy them.

I also bought some hardback books in the collection I've been reading, so that was a plus.

1 comment:

  1. hehehehehe!
    I have one like your bigger one, but love the color of the smaller.

    ReplyDelete