Saturday, December 26, 2009

So, today I start back at the lodge in Island Park. I am excited about it, I learned a lot working up there, and as I found out it wasn't the train wreck that working at The Horseshoe was. It actually runs smoothly.
Yesterday afternoon we went and saw Sherlock Holmes, aaahhhh! It was really good. The previews made it look tawdry, and I thought it was going to be filled with all kinds of innuendos, but it wasn't. I liked it very much, and will buy it when it comes out on dvd. Also Robert Downey Jr. played a very good Sherlock Holmes, I think, even though not british, pulled it off. Jude Law as Watson was really good too. I think the movie was well done, and hope they do another.

As you can see, Sir Arthur Conan Doyles Sherlock Holmes isn't anywhere near as good looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment