Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Congrats to KJ and her little Evie. I am an Aunt once again, it never gets old, can't wait to get down there and see/hold/kiss her! Anyways, when I gave my 2 weeks notice on friday, sunday, they just let me go. Said they didn't really need me. I would say thats a truism, but, now someone else is going to have to bake, along with working their scheduled shift, and thats hard to do them both at the same time. Also, I was the only person who cared if that place was clean or organized. Anyways, The Silver Horseshoe isn't going to stay open for very long. I'm very glad I left when I did, so I didn't fall when it does, cuz it will. How sad!
I am going back to work at the Anglers Lodge in Island Park. This year however, I won't be living up there. I am excited about being back up there. I will start sometime after Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Well ok.......How is that going to be driving back and forth? And who is still working there? And ya, I don't blame you for not wanting to sink with the ship. Sorry it wasn't a better vessel for working cuz it was so close to home. I don't even have my tree up yet! Cn you beleive it?
    It's herre i the house warming up, and because it got all frozen, it is dropping it's very beautiful needles one by one, and so may never be put up..:-( I was all siked up for a live tree this year. M said you may be coming down today?
    Enjoy your day.
    Mercy

    ReplyDelete