Saturday, December 12, 2009

Family Christmas Party


It was the "Family" christmas Party in small town Utah tonight. It was so much fun. I love, love, love my nieces and nephews, and their prospective spouses and children. How very blessed I am! So there were some really fun games, and prizes. My favorite thing though, was the ornament exchange. HE HE! I had been at my nieces house and had seen what she was making...I know, I know, kinda like cheating, but as you can see, how could I pass it up. Whether everyone was kind and just let me keep it, or everyone was too scared to take it from me, I got to keep this handmade, and when I say handmade, I mean she made everything herself, little apron. It fits perfect, as I'm a cook, (and I like to cook). I think this my favorite ornament ever...even better than the ballerina I got when I was a young teenager. Kim, you're amazing and people really would spend some money on these, put a little shop on your blog and sell them! Merry Christmas my wonderful family and thank you for a new christmas memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment