Friday, December 4, 2009

Simple Instructions

Okay, I'm not a very good teacher, usually someone ends up crying.....but.....here goes....I have a mac...so I opened up pages(same as microsoft word) and inserted a shape (which was the star), then made them 5", you can make them whatever size you want. Then printed them off.

I then cut the stars out.

Then I folded the stars in half along all 5 points.


Waalaa, you have a barn star.

Then I spray painted them. This way was WAY easier than Chars way, for me anyways.
The Merry Christmas ribbon was eay too. I bought glitter glue, and a spool of ribbon from the dollar store, then just used the glitter glue and wrote Merry Christmas on it, and cut a v in the ends.

I'm not the craftiest person in the world, so I always try to find the easiest way to do things.
The cat found the candy canes on the tree this morning, and commando raided them. It was the funniest thing ever. I tried to get pictures of him, but he was to fast. He did end up right in the middle of the tree, on his hind legs, stretched to his full height of almost 2 1/2 feet trying to climb the tree. Very funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment