Thursday, December 3, 2009

Decorating



The other day ago, Jade and I made barn stars. After a few done on card stock, Jade decided that we should just use plain old paper. This idea to make barn stars came from the pickled pepper patch blog, and I just love the barn stars. Anyways, I had some neon green paper, and it's just a little heavier than plain old printer paper, so we made some. I took them out to the garage and spray painted them silver, and then we put them on our tree. Also my niece has this cool merry christmas ribbon on her tree, and I loved that as well, but in my trip to the big city, couldn't find one. So to the dollar store I went and made one my own self. I don't like it as much as hers, but it'll do. With some candy canes, and the few decorations that we had, our tree is complete, for now anyways.
I went into Roberts Crafts, and was assaulted with christmas cheer. I haven't been into a craft store in quite some time, and never at christmas I think. it was so fun, and everything christmas was 50% off. I didn't buy anything, but took lots of pictures.


I LOVED these, and want to make some for my own self, and maybe for presents. I hope everyone is having a happy holiday season so far. I LOVE this time of year!

3 comments:

  1. I Like your ribbon! Your tree looks great. I would like to learn how to make the barn stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loke the stars! Do you know, I went back after I talked to you and Char has taken the instructions off from her blog. But Laura has them so she can teach me.
    I also like you merry Christmas sign in your tree. you said you made it? If so, how?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your tree. I made some barn stars also. They were way fun to make.
    Love ya tons

    ReplyDelete