Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Star Trek


The new Star Trek came out on DVD yesterday, and we reserved it bright and early at the RedBox, to be sure we'd have it. Now, I remember being little, arguing with my eldest brother about watching Star Trek. He wanted to watch it, and I wanted to watch something else, cartoons I'm sure, as I was really little. Anywho, as I've grown I have come to love Star Trek, but am still particular which ones. I watched Star Trek the Next Generation, and Star Trek Voyager. I loved the movies, even the crossovers. Now the new movie. I thought it was great, and even though I was never a big original Star Trek watcher, had watched enough of them to fully enjoy the new movie, and understand the characteristics which are unique to each person. I think they did a great job with the new movie. Star Trek through the ages.....

1 comment:

  1. didn't watch this....I know, but I'm not a fan..Laurel says I really would like it so maybe some time after Christmas.....LOL

    ReplyDelete