Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kitchen Table


I had bought this kitchen table early this fall, for my niece. It was a bad communication, and turned out she wanted it, but not for the price. So to caigslist I went, with lots of interest but no buys. I had forgotten it was still posted. Then, the other day I received an e-mail with a number to call. They wanted my table if I still had it, which I did, of course. It was sold shortly after I went to work. I even made 5 dollars. I had resigned myself to keeping the table and chairs, as I did love it so, enough to move my big butcher block out of my kitchen so I could have a place to put the set. So KATIE JO, I know you have been racked with this overwhelming sense of sorrow (as if eh?) over me purchasing the table for you, and this HUGE misunderstanding about the price......but have no fear, craigslist came through for me in the end, and the table and chairs has a new home. It was wonderfully "vintage" and would have had a permanent home in my house, if I had a bigger house. I told you I could sell it! With LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. I have been worried about the table...so I am glad you sold it! it looked very cool...and i did feel bad about the whole thing. thanks for looking out for me. love katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice table! You guys have a nack! Glad to see you post! Mylee had 6 puppies on sunday. 1 black and tan and the other 5 all dapple like her and woody. Lee also bought a heeler pup. Max. Cute cute.
    love ya

    ReplyDelete