Monday, November 30, 2009


I picked these little containers up off craigslist. The woman selling them had flour and sugar in them, which is exactly what I'm going to do with them. Not sure whether I will keep them upstairs, or take them to the basement. They will hold a little more than 25lbs, and they are 1o gallons. You can pick these little bad boys up at IKEA for $8.99, but we don't have an IKEA in Idaho, so I do consider myself lucky. Cindy and I am going to go try fishing in our friends pond today. It is froze over, and we'll have to break a hole in the ice. It will be an adventure to say the least, and hopefully there are fish in there still alive and hungry. If not, off to lunch we'll go.

2 comments:

  1. OOOOO! Fish is good eats! I like your caontainers, I would put them down stairs. Takes up less prime spots for other things! Have fun today.
    I like your christmas playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fishing sounds good, and also going to lunch. I like your containers too. great find

    ReplyDelete