Sunday, November 22, 2009

Snow to stay?

While I was inside at work today, the whole town was blanketed in about 4" of snow. What a beautiful sight it was. Jade had been up playing in a pool tournament and when we were both finished we walked home, changed into our outside winter attire, and hopped on the 4 wheeler and began to plow. Jade was like a kid with a new toy! We plowed in front of my work, raced across town and plowed Darrins (he's out of town and LK is alone) Konas (as she always gets plowed in by the plow) one of our friends, and back in front of my work. He then, dropped me off at home and plowed the neighbors across the street. I think he'll find any excuse to hop on the 4 wheeler and plow. It was a lot of fun though, and it was snowing the whole time. I think that this time, the snow is here to stay, and I can't wait to get those snow machines out. Sorry about not going anywhere for Thanksgiving, but we will be going up to my work and have dinner with The Silver Horseshoe gang, and I only have to make rolls. Ha ha, I am going to make Parker House Rolls!

1 comment:

  1. We will miss you.
    I'm glad we don't have your snow!!!!! Mom and I can still walk and we NEED to do that.

    ReplyDelete