Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING YA'LL


We are going to shuffle on down to The Silver Horseshoe after I bake my rolls. This will be the 2nd Thanksgiving in a row, that I have celebrated without my family. I am slightly depressed, but also a little excited to spend this day with the employees and friends of the shoe. The owners, Marsha and Dan have opened their doors for everyone and anyone who has no other place to go, or for those like me and Jade who don't want to do the whole thanksgiving dinner at home for just us. I will be missing that deep fried turkey though, that was just awesome. I will be bringing Parker House Rolls of course, apple, cherry, and pumpkin pies, and also a pumpkin cheesecake. I am thankful for my husband, who does truly put up with sooooooo very much! I love him dearly! Also for good friends, and family. I hope you all enjoy this Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment