Thursday, March 18, 2010

SO APPARENTLY

My sister in all her kindness (i googled lurp to see if it was really a word) told me that I am in fact irish and scottish. Who knew? She assumed I knew, but I haven't ever read or done research on my dads side, although there is a book or something that I could read, or have a copy of, isn't there? I wore my wig out last night and EVERYONE, and I mean everyone wanted to touch it. I think they must have thought it was my real hair. LOL! It was a fun night.

1 comment:

  1. In all my kindness....LOL I'm a lurp too. did you find out if it's a real word??? There are Doyles on mom's side as well, but I can't find out if they came from england or Ireland....Penn for 100's of years, but before that I can't find out. I would have had to touch the wig too, and I know it's not your hair! :-D

    ReplyDelete