Monday, March 22, 2010

FAITH

I had a friend die this sunday. Now, I don't believe in much, but this much I know: that our friends and family that pass on, will be welcomed back into our Heavenly Fathers awaiting arms. Those of us left behind grieve for them. They are, I believe, in a better place.
Sharon Hill was rough and hard on the outside, but had a heart of gold. She was stubborn and obnoxious, but would indeed help a friend out. I suppose, if I live to be her age, I will be the same way. I always thought that I would grow into her. LOL! Her husband Don said "What people don't understand is that I didn't just lose my wife, BUT my best friend"! How lucky they were to have found each other, and to have been married for as long as they were, over 50 years. They bickered bad, called each other names, but loved each other deeply. She will be missed very much by many, including myself.

1 comment: