Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I fear, now that I have my end of the kitchen done, it will be another year before I will actually get my floors and back splashes in. The weather is turning warmer, and that means DH will go back to work, and all projects will be put on the back burner until he is laid off again. Also, once the kitchen was completely done, I was going to start on the bathroom. I have this TOTALLY awesome dry sink that I got from my sister, I can't believe she gave it to me, that I was going to use as my vanity. Although truthfully when I first got it home I was having a very hard time even thinking about cutting a hole in it to place a real sink in. I think that I am mostly over that now. It isn't antique or anything, maybe just vintage. It needs a little work on it, but I am up for that. I would like to take my bathroom from lighthouses to rustic cabin? HAHA! We'll see how that works out.

Here is the dry sink waiting to be beautified....
Then looky here, this dry sink looks exactly like the one my sister gave me

Then just a picture of what I'd like one wall in my bathroom, and maybe my living room to look like. a real cabin look with the chinking, logs, and everystuff

We have talked a little about making a "master suite" in our house. This of course would entail knocking out walls and getting rid of one of the bedrooms, ah, but how wonderful to have a master suite!

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that! A master suit! I have a towel rack like the one in the last picture if you want it......
    Mercy

    ReplyDelete