Friday, February 26, 2010


I went and had my nails done, it's just another addiction I have, right?
So I have to work all this weekend. Ick! The pay check will be nice though.LOL! Anyways I sent out some friend requests to some of you from Jades facebook. I don't facebook, I blog! Anyways I guess you can search for him to see his facebook thing. I have a new favorite thing. Hollandaise sauce! It's so good on lots of stuff. Yummy! If you haven't tried it, you don't have to make it, cuz it's a little hard to make it from scratch, believe me...time and effort. You can buy a packet. It's fairly close to the real thing. Put it on your fish, chicken, pork, even on your beef (which I haven't tried), but have served it in the restaurant.
Irvin gets his test results back today, and we'll see what they are going to do for treatment for him. Hopefully it's small, and localized and will be easy to get rid of. Thats why I am working so much now. Then probably the whole month of april while he is gone visiting his family. I pray for his well being. So until next week sometime....Kim have a blast on your cruise! LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment