Friday, February 12, 2010

I found the canisters I want! But I could never, never, never buy them, as they cost hundreds of dollars. But look how cool they are.




Anyways I am off to work. We had plans to go visit my friends cabin in Kilgore this whole weekend, but I don't work very often, so I decided to be responsible. Jade isn't much of a Valentines Day guy anyways, so I knew there wouldn't be any surprises that will be missed. LOL!
Happy Valentines Day to ya'll, and I hope your DH's are more romantic than mine!

1 comment:

  1. wELL! i'M SO SLLLLOOOOOOOW!
    KEEP YOUR OTHER CANISTERS BECAUSE THEY WILL HOLD STUFF AIR AND BUG FREE, AND LOOK AT THE DI FOR SOME LIKE YOU WANT... WHICH ARE VERY NICE BY THE WAY. HAVE YOU TRIED IKEA ONLINE? WOULD THEY HAVE SOME THAT LOOK THE PART? I KNOW YOU CAN FIND SOME YOU CAN AFFORD WE JUST HAVE TO FIND THEM! lol

    ReplyDelete