Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To keep or not to keep...


So, apparently I have the ugliest canisters ever. Really, through all my kitchen remodel, I didn't really seriously think about replacing them. Jade and I received these for a wedding present, and I have loved them ever since. They are Tupperware and will last a lifetime I think. They don't make this particular canister set anymore either. But my sister was to my house, and called my mom to tell her how good? my kitchen was looking, and then told her I had these ugly canisters. So mom starting asking what I would buy to replace them, and what color, and so on and so on. I know they don't "fit" my old world, semi-prim theme, but either do my cabinets for that matter. So, to all my blog followers: Do I keep the canisters I have, or do I replace them with something else? I won't throw the old ones out, I'll keep them, of course. But do I "need" to replace my UGLY old tupperware canisters with new/old looking ones? I did have a fleeting thought once, I guess, about replacing them, but then thought.....what would I get to replace them? So show me ideas! Thanks for your time......

No comments:

Post a Comment