Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall is here


So in hopes of the coming seasons, I am trying to "simplify" my household. Throwing away collected crafty stuff I may or may not do something with in the future. That was the really hard part. Actually it was easy considering I was manic when I did all the throwing away. Jade had to go back through the trash to make sure I hadn't thrown anything important away, which I had. He never used to care about a clean and tidy house, and that had us fighting crazy when we were first married, but in the following years, I laxed on my house cleaning, and I think he got more neurotic about having a clean house. Oh well, live and learn. So we have the FSS (flat surface syndrome) at our house, and the hutch is the first thing you have to lay anything on when you walk in the door. It has been loaded up for months, and couldn't even see what a cool piece of furniture it really is, and all for only $20 (love the garage sells). So now it is clean, and looking especially, I think, NEAT. I hope we can keep it that way! Happy Fall to ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment