Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


On this day, 38 years ago, in an early season blizzard, after hours of extremely hard labor, the doctors handed my mother the most beautiful baby girl she had ever seen. Ha, ha, ha.....I don't really know the story of my birth, but I'm sure it was uneventful, but I always have my imagination, right?
Jade always wants to go out for dinner on birthdays, but I have turned into such a snob, that I really don't enjoy doing that anymore. It's because I'm such a FANTASTIC cook, that I usually can make the same thing at home for cheaper, AND, better. So why even bother, I ask myself. So because the weather is absolutely terrible here, raining etc., that I'm just gonna cook ribeye steaks and baked potatoes, maybe I'll run out and see if I can find some asparagus, as I love, love, love it. And we'll have chocolate volcano cakes for desert, which we warm in the microwave and serve with ice cream. Yummy! I'll light candles (probably because I'll have to as the power will go out ha ha), and cuddle up and watch a movie. It'll be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment