Monday, September 28, 2009


Well the time has come it seems to clean up EVERYTHING! UGH! I do so hate to clean, but by wednesday the forecast is calling for snow, and I have been storing a lot of "projects" outside. So time to buckle down, and start. I hope everyone has enjoyed their indian summer, because it is about to come to a screeching halt! I had a blast over the weekend at my nieces wedding reception. I spent some time with 3 other of my siblings. Even my oldest brother was a pleasure to be around, usually he is not! Thank goodness for families is all I have to say, and I have the bestest family, and in-laws EVER!

1 comment:

  1. ooooooooo! snow! Not yet!
    We are forecasted to have some rain. I can do heavy rain.....but i do know what you mean about the stuff in the yard! LOL ♥

    ReplyDelete