Thursday, September 10, 2009

VEGAS here we come!





So, I know this is hard to believe and everything, but I have never been to Las Vegas, Nevada! I know, I know, in all my travels, Vegas is one place I just never needed to visit. I have, however, driven by it several times. Well, we leave for Vegas tomorrow. We actually got a smokin' deal flying out of Idaho Falls and our room for 3 nights for $336, TOTAL! Yes folks, you heard me right........Our room for 3 nights and 2 round trip tickets. So Jade decided that instead of rendezvous, we'd go to Vegas. I'm excited, not so much for Vegas, but because this will be an honest to goodness real vacation, flying proves it! HA HA HA! No white beaches, but the lows for Vegas are low 70's! We are staying at the Riviera, not my first choice, but really, who needs a room anyways? Plans are to visit the Fremont Experience, the water show at the Bellagio, The Sirens of Treasure Island (Jades deal), and to eat at a lot of buffets, and do some gambling. Since we are poor folk, and can't afford to see any real shows, we'll just have to see all the free ones.

1 comment: