Sunday, October 25, 2009

WORK!

So, this being my second day at work, you would think that I couldn't possibly find anything to complain about.....WRONG! VERY WRONG! Sometimes, I can't even conceive what some people are thinking. I mean really! Every time I go to work at a new place I realize that I have a VERY GREAT work ethic, and can't see how some people don't, and that they still have a job. What's that all about? I am not wired to do just a half-assed job, so working with people who do, drives me crazy. So then the question becomes, why do the employers accept that type of person to keep working for them, and allow good, hard working employees to leave? Doesn't make any sense to me! So hopefully, this is just a wrinkle, that will be ironed out. Otherwise, here I am, once again, leaving another job, because I WON'T do the work of two people, and get paid for less than one. Other than that, I had a great day at work, and really am looking forward to the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment