Tuesday, July 7, 2009


Hello everyone. I am almost done with work, although my two weeks were up the 2nd of July I worked through the weekend, and I am also working thursday night cooking, and friday, sunday night as a server. Then I think I will be done. My bosses wife wrote me a very nice letter, it made me cry. I have made lots of friends at the Anglers Lodge and will miss them all. Hopefully we can stay in touch.
Monday I just stayed in, and didn't answer my phone at all, it was so nice, but today just a little stop on the blog and it's off to clean my house. Men just don't care very much what they live like, or at least my man doesn't, lol! Once the house is clean, then it will be back to the kitchen. I will finish texturing, then off to find the perfect colors of paint. I will also go buy the rest of my pulls, and finish my pot rack sometime. It seems as if the summer is almost gone, although I know it just began. I will get to enjoy my porch, and the flowers I planted.
Jade and I are planning a huge 24th of July party.....it will hopefully include lots of family and some friends from I.P. If the weather is good we will watch the parade and then go floating the river, then back to our house for a bbq. I have asked Dede if Savanah can come down, as she spends a lot of time with the grown ups, and having Tieras girls to play with will be fun for her I think.
I planted beefeater tomatoes in my topsy turvy this year, how fun. I have 7 so far. I've had that thing for 3 years and haven't ever used it. Also I was gonna plant a huge garden in Derrics backyard, but he still hasn't closed on the house, so maybe next year. I'll be just like dad, having a big garden to tend to across town. I can't hardly wait! I can plant everything I've always wanted, then bottle and freeze!
This picture is of Warm River Springs. I took it with my phone, thats why it's not the best. This is where Warm River starts. Some of you are familiar with Warm River, where you goto feed the fish........Funny enough, but it's not really that warm, 50 degrees year round. We will visit this same spot on snowmobiles next year.
I hope everyone is doing well, I love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment