Monday, June 22, 2009


So, I could not take it anymore.........I have quit my job! The disorganization, the micro-managing, the he said, she said. The list goes on. All I know is this: I don't have to work, and after almost 7 months, I can't take it any more. I love food, cooking, and feeding people, and will in the future find a fit that is right for me, but for now I am soooooo relieved to be saying goodbye to the Angler's. My last day will be the 5th of July. I have made many friends working there, and hope to keep those friendships alive in the future. I also hope that the Angler's can get their sh*t together, because the lodge is amazing, and its' setting couldn't be more beautiful. I WILL keep tabs on them. This picture was taken after a break in all our rain. It has rained everyday in June up the mountain. This beautiful rainbow just appeared, I was in the kitchen at the lodge, and took a picture of it with my phone.
Today is also our 7th wedding anniversary...... who knew?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad we came up and had a visit while you were there. It is a very beautiful spot. My cast is off!!!!!!!!! wahoo!!!!!!♥

    ReplyDelete