Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I have no pictures to add to this post, sorry. I'm in a time crunch as I only came down the mountain to take care of the pool table situation, so right back up I go.
We did trade out bike to this guy from Utah. He had an older '82 Honda Goldwing. I have seen it, and sat on it is all, but it seems as though it's going to be a comfy ride, I'm excited about that. Also with the trade we got to pick out some guns, guns are always a good thing. We ended up with a Winchester 20 gauge, a Winchester 270 that has this cooly scope on it, which are both mine, and Jade picked himself out a 22/45 bull barrel olympic pistol. I am in different as I don't hunt, although I'd like too, but Jade really wanted that 22......He says because of the bull barrel it makes the gun EXTREMELY accurate, although I'm not sure what that matters, because it's a 22. Target practice I guess.
So anyways, no days off until next wednesday, by then I will be burnt out and ready for some R&R.
So after I take the rails down to this guy in I.F. today, he will come up and finish the pool table at the lodge. It is really exciting for a bunch of us, as we enjoy playing pool. I will pack my cue with me back up the mountain, so I can try it out. The boss man will now have to invest in some "house" cues, and a rack and chalk. It's like I'm always at that lodge, and with pool table up stairs, I really will be!
Savahna had such a great time at the PlayMill, that's all she has been talking about. So I was informed (by her dad), that because I started this I have to finish it. I told him that was fine, he can pay for us to go to the other 2 plays, he agreed. WAHOO! So not these coming days off, but some after these, she and I will go back up to see The Secret Garden, and Guys and Dolls. How terrible to get to do that?!
Our wonderful cat brought a mouse into the house this morning, not quite dead, just wounded. Bernice had a fit. She won't even stay on the floor, up on the couch, which is a no no, up in the chairs, on the bed.....she is so scared that mouse is gonna get her. Jade took care of it before he left for work, but the damage had already been done. Bernice is obviously SO traumatized by the whole thing. What a weird freakin dog!
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, it started off warm here, still is I guess, but with TONS of rain! Hope to see you all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment