Friday, July 24, 2009

Camping




Jade and I have never actually camped in this spot before, as we couldn't get our camper in there, but it is one of my favorite spots to go. It has everything I think a camp spot should have: water, shade, fire pit, and privacy. These pictures were taken on a lazy sunday afternoon. We were driving to look at our floating spots and decided we'd try the new bbq place and get it to go, and picnic. It was a wonderful time. I guess we could camp there now, if I was inclined, as we only have a tent now....but thanks to mom we also have an air mattress, which makes camping in a tent much more tolerable. I know, I know, campers aren't everything, BUT!
Today is prep day for my 24th of July party. It's raining right now, but the weather said it would be 80+ degress tomorrow, so lets hope for once they get it right, as I wasn't planning on having a whole house full of people, just a backyard. chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment