Wednesday, July 8, 2009




So, my friend Misty came to see me yesterday. We talk a lot these days of her "farm", and I'd like to share some pics of her little farm with all you farmers. I am very proud of her achievement, as she was born and raised in Phoenix, AZ. Also, it goes to show ya, if you really want something, if you put your mind to it, you can do it........she was given these 4 bales of straw while at work I think. This is how a city girl hauls straw. Almost all of the stuff she used to build her coop and her fence was free. A shop by where she worked had collapsed from heavy snow, and the guy was just gonna scrap it all, just a little elbow grease. She did buy most of her chickens, and the goats, but she did trade potatoes for roosters, and some chickens, also got some roosters for free from the craigslist.

1 comment: