Wednesday, July 22, 2009





So Now that I have successfully quit my job and have rested up, all the projects I had on the back burner are coming forward. First is my pot rack that I had big plans for. I believe my kitchen will not be completed until this winter sometime, as thats when I get all my husbands attention. But I have finished the pot rack, with help from Jade, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Really I don't know how I have been able to get by without one, LOL! Also in the schedule for the next 2 days are: finishing my flower beds in front of my house...more top soil, which I've had for a week, and haven't done anything with. Rocks around those flower beds, and some purple pansies (which came with the top soil I got last year, who knew). The pansies came up in almost the right spot, but I am gonna dig them up fill in more top soil, and put them in a little wood wheel barrow. It looks soooooo cute in my head...we'll see. Then the fire pit, the horseshoe pit, and maybe see if I can find a ping pong table for cheap. The Pioneer Day Parade (saturday) always passes right in front of our house, so it has to be absolutely cute, as EVERYONE will see it.
So here is a pic of the pot rack, and the other pics are TS finds for my sister, who has acquired this thing for domes hahaha! She always has the cutest projects. I think that creative gene that runs so abundantly through her body missed me completely. She did, however, pass that gene onto her daughters, so lucky them. She has the most welcoming home ever! Anyways I hope you like your TS buys Waina! Oh yeah, the pot rack cost me about $10 bucks with the paint. Not to bad eh?!
Here is the firepit.....Mom says I have no room for all my plans for the back yard.

1 comment:

  1. I love everything! What is the fire pit? Whatever it was it will make a way coolie fire pit. I think they ideas you have are good. and.....your too kind! ♥

    ReplyDelete