Friday, June 25, 2010

Socks -n- Stuff

We are having, what turned into, this huge bbq at or house tonight. Just burgers and hot dogs, not the gourmet bbq I had last summer. I spent all day cooking for that one. This one started out very small, and grew and grew and grew. We'll see how many people actually show up. Friends and family all invited. With the fire pit, AND the horseshoe pit, it is sure to be a blast, and hopefully I can post pictures tomorrow.
On to why I really wanted to post about. Since Jade mostly no longer reads my blog, I feel almost certain he won't see this. So one of my biggest complaints about Jade is the way he leaves his socks just laying around where ever. He sits in the recliner after work, takes his socks off, makes sure they are not inside out, and lays them on the arm of the chair....on the floor by the chair....on the hearth....on his boots by the chair....and also on the arm of the couch if thats where he sat down. Now the socks will stay there until he sees fit to put them in the hamper, or until I put them in the hamper. UGH, I hate this. Today however, as I was folding a little laundry, I noticed, that ALL MY socks were inside out. I HATE turning socks the right side, bothers me so much, as I match and fold all the socks when I do laundry, not just throw them into a basket for Jade to figure out later. So I myself am my own culprit. Now, if I can just get him to get those day worn, nasty socks out of my living and into the hamper when they came off, I'll be a happy camper. Also I have pledged to turn my socks the right side when I take them off. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment