Monday, June 21, 2010

golf

So I thought, after i had almost completely slept the bright sunny sunday away, that Jade might really like to golf. So off to the course we went. I should've, however, done a cursory on how he was dressed, because as I started taking pics of him, I realized he had worn those ugly, way too big white socks. Ghastly! Oh well though, he still had fun, as you can see by his posing for this picture.

He didn't golf his best yesterday either, I think it was because I was taking pictures of him....This shot off the tee was a worm burner for sure..

Here is my pose for the day. I hate to golf (for real), but really like the idea of it.

1 comment:

  1. are you wearing heels?
    BTW do you by any chance "know a guy" who knows someone with a relitive that owns a cabin in jackson that likes to rent it out to families for way cheep?
    The Mr. wants to take allll of his family to the bar j and stay the night in jackson. Just looking for a deal and I can't seem to find any place where 20 people can stay that is nice and won't break the bank! LOL

    ReplyDelete