Wednesday, April 14, 2010

To Cricut, or not too......

So I have read my sisters blog, and come to find out she has a Cricut. Now, I have wanted one of these bad boys for some years now, but can't seem to get DH to surprise me with one for any required gift giving occasion. REALLY? Not Jade! So I will just have to resign myself to buying one, for, myself. I want the big one, the expressions, because it's the biggest one they make. They are also coming out with a Cake Cricut, and I would want that too, of course, but have read you can do almost all the same things with an original machine. The problem I see, is this. I don't scrapbook, at all, ever. Other than the ability to cut vinyl on this thing, and maybe do a little cake decorating? I'm not exactly sure what else I would use it for. So, should I just buy a cheaper (not much) industrial vinyl cutter that I can hook up to my computer, which would also be WAY bigger (probably have to store it in the basement), or buy a Cricut? For those of you who have one, or have used one, I'd like some feedback, please.

1 comment: