Friday, April 9, 2010

The Beginning of the End?

So, some of the demo has started on the kitchen floor. I'm very excited, and hope I love my wood that I'm putting down. These are just a couple of pics of what the floor looks like now. I'll be sooooo glad to see that linoleum go, even if it's just covered up. These are the mop boards pulled and waiting for the trash.


On a different note, this picture is the end cap of my bottom cabinets. it's white and ugly and doesn't match anything in my kitchen anymore, and it is going to go away. I Just had this fight with my mom, as she had a part of her old cabinet color in her kitchen, as seen in the pics. Jade and Paul have fixed that however, so it mostly matches the rest.


My floor should be done saturday night sometime...hopefully.
P.S. We have shut our home phone off, after long hours of debate, we just don't use it enough to pay $40 bucks a month for it. Sigh, thats the longest time I've ever had a phone number.

No comments:

Post a Comment