Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter and such

So, off we went to Utah to finish my moms kitchen. But alas, that couldn't happen, because I swear, sometimes there isn't an adult in that house. I wonder sometimes how they survive. They were shy a cabinet, or ordered the wrong size of cabinet, who knows for sure. But this is what most of her kitchen looks like. Jade built the butcher block on the island. Paul and Jade hung the upper cabinets on the wall. I do love moms choice of cabinets!


Also, friday, the day we arrived in Utah my sisters family was having Easter on the flats. So I wandered on down to join the fun. These are all her kids, their spouses and children, and a couple extras. I was the one taking the picture. What an amazing family this is.

I guess I was sick before I left home, but of course it doesn't manifest itself until later, cuz I got sick at moms. Just a cold I think, but still I am sick. SUCKS!
My niece also trimmed my hair and colored it. Mom hated it of course, even went as far as asking me if thats what I wanted. LOL! K does a great job, look how perfectly weaved the color is. I would have done my hair, but I am still sick, which translates into lazy as well. K was a little nervous to do my hair, as the last time she did it, I kind of went postal on her. Sorry. But it is wonderful, and I'm sure when I'm done being sick and do my hair, finally, I'll love it even more than I do now.

Just one last note....We went home through Flaming Gorge and have to pass through Vernal to do so. They have dinosaurs statues all over, and this big fella was all dolled up for Easter. I thought it was funny and cute.

1 comment:

  1. He is dolled up for every holiday! Very funny! Guess Granny probably wouldn't like your hair....

    ReplyDelete