Monday, April 12, 2010

Strawberries

I had Jade run out last week and buy me some strawberries. I had every intention of dipping them in chocolate, but as I was sick, just couldn't get up the energy. SOOOOOOO, now I have to do something with them, before they go bad. I still don't feel very good, but just hate to see them berries thrown away, so I am going to make jam. I love freezer jam, and strawberry freezer jam the very best. So while Jade is diligently working on the mop boards and back splash, I will be making jam. I might hold a few of the very best, and biggest berries back to dip them in chocolate. Because really, who doesn't like chocolate dipped strawberries?

1 comment:

  1. Vicky from Germany loved them! :-D
    I'm sick too. Yucky sick. What is it you had? Bob came home from the city and was sick Sunday night. Monday he was still on vacation and tried to make the most of it by going over to Marvin's, but when he came home he curled up in front of the heater and slept the afternoon away. Tue I took him to the doc and she took one look down his throat and said " oh these need to come out" so after schoom in may we will be doing that. However, now I am sick with the same thing, and really I think it's a flu bug. I have caught myself rooling around moaning just like bob was! Yucky for sure.

    ReplyDelete