Tuesday, May 12, 2009



So I walked for hours and miles yesterday. I am a little too early up here still to find a lot of asparagus, so I drove to Rigby. Just on one road I found 3 times more than up here. It stayed warm even though the wind was blowing. I will have double picking seasons it seems, one in Rigby and one up here, how cool is that? So the wind that was blowing yesterday blew in cool weather, and of course, more WIND! I was gonna borrow a camp chef to pickle on today, but am gonna wait the wind out. I don't want to fight with the cooker to keep the flames lit. Here is my almost finished kitchen. I found the roman shades at lowes for $15 bucks a piece. I instantly fell in love with them. I've always liked roman shades. I was a little nervous bringing them home though, cuz their red, and damask, but Jade likes them A LOT! You can see my new stove a little in the corner of the one picture.
For LBC, the chain and sprockets came today for your bike, so Jade will get to that project tonight when he gets off work, and the bike will be ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment