Sunday, January 31, 2010

Finished Kitchen Walls

So, days later, painting the kitchen walls are done. I think I like it. It turned out good, and exactly the way I pictured. Thats a good thing.

So me and Jade and his cousins went snowmobiling yesterday. Just a few pictures. Off the trail, cause the cousins wanted to go climb a hill.

Casey getting stuck trying to high mark, and Jade coming to the rescue, as Jared, Caseys little brother was way too busy climbing the hill to come help out.


It was a good day for the most part, but the cousins like to run the trails really fast, and even on the new sled, with the really, really, really good suspension, my body got really tired. We stopped at the Pines to eat lunch, they have really good food. Anways about 2 weeks ago they had the old ladies race up in Island Park, and all the establishments build some form of snow structure, and this is the one in front of the pines. It's slowly melting away.

All in all it's been a very eventful week, and promises to be an even more eventful next week, as hopefully the new floor will go in, and taxes will be sent off. Happy January people.

3 comments:

  1. I do love the walls.COME and do MOM's K? That's what she wants too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kitchen it is awesome!! I am a tiny bit jealous that you get to go snowmobiling. I love to snowmobile it is funn!

    ReplyDelete